Summary of Specialist Subject Meetings attended by the Chief Executive
World Birdstrike Association – Kick-off Meeting Joint Global Action Plan on the Reduction of the Bird/Wildlife Strike Risk to Aviation – Kasteel Keukenhof, Netherlands – 23rd-24th April 2013
- Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) for Business Jet Operators – Hilton Gatwick – 14th November 2012
- Air Accident Investigation Regulation Industry Workshop – DfT, Great Marsham St, London – 3 February 2012
- DfT Forum on an European Council Groundhandling Providers Regulation Proposal – 20th January 2012 – CAA, Gatwick Meeting
- EOFDM Steering Group Conference 12 January 2012– Cologne
It brought together some 120 people including 78 aircraft operator representatives, as well as delegates from aircraft manufacturers, regulators, pilot associations and research institutions. 15 technical presentations were given, on a variety of topics. The presentations are now available on the EOFDM Conference webpage.
- Runway Status Lights – Eurocontrol CDGWorkshop – 29th April 2009